Hi, My name is Lisa Sorenson
Photography is one of my passions and has been for a long time. I am a photographer that views each client as a friend, and truly enjoy getting to know each family style and personality.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am a mother to my beautiful daughter Atlynn.
- Aside from photography, I am also a Senior Systems Administrator for a global ad agency.
- I love riding horses, playing basketball, riding my bike, yoga, and anything else that keeps me active.
- I am not really a morning person, but I can handle that because…
- I enjoy my morning COFFEE! (with a little caramel flavored creamer of course)
- My love for bacon will never allow me to become a vegetarian.
- I was once a corrections corporal for the Oregon state prison system. (Good stories…)
How I can help you!
- I seek to give you an investment in memories that you will display for a lifetime.
- My goal is to produce images for you that speak to your heart, and remind you of how precious your children and family are to you.
- I love images of the whole family looking and smiling but I also love the in-between moments, the happy looks exchanged between mother and child or the soft kiss that dad gives his newborn baby. It would be an honor to photograph special memories for your family!
- Individualized Attention: I take pride in directly corresponding with my clients throughout the entire process. I will personally work with you as we customize your session. I will be your photographer.
- Value: Custom photography from Sorenson Studio Photography is a special experience. You need a photographer that is committed, dedicated to you, and passionate about their craft. You are paying for the time of photographer, time spent in travel, preparation, the session, editing, ordering and delivery. I strive to give my clients an all inclusive experience that you will cherish and remember.
- Professionalism: I use only the best professional photography equipment for my sessions. This includes a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70mm 2.8 lens, 50mm 1.4 lens, and 70-200mm 2.8 lens. I also utilize the latest photo editing and processing software. Your prints and products are printed from professional labs and I personally check them for quality and consistency before they are mailed to you.